Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hum Drum

I think I set the bar of my new blog a little to high. Every post I publish is not one that is going to be entirely full of profound deep thought provoking sentiments. But rather just a consistent update of whatever pops into my head. Pay no matter to the sheer dullness of more than likely the majority of my postings. I suppose I am doing this more for me then for everyone else. Which I suppose is a dumb statement in itself since that's what these blogs were intentional created for.

I'm currently watching "The Doors". All I can say to that is sheer madness. I also watched Marley & Me earlier. That was a tear jerker.

There is a good chance I will be making a huge move in the middle of this year. But my life has taken many a different path in this past year even beginning to describe the reasons behind such a move would require a complete update of this entire year. In a normal persons life that would take hours to do. In mine however, I would have written a three part book within a month. So slowly and surely it will come together.

-H

No comments: